Monday 16 April 2018

Commonwealth Games 2018


"Can’t believe the Gold Coast Commonwealth games are over. What an honour it has been to represent England again. Never did I think at the beginning of the year that I could be in this position, captain of our silver medal winning team & making it through 4 days of competition finishing with a bronze on beam. I’ve had some amazing moments here & some tough ones too but that’s gymnastics, however I am so proud to have gone out fighting in every competition & have loved being back competing at a major championships. I am so grateful to everyone who has helped get me here & supported me- my coaches, family, friends, teammates, medical staff, university- I can’t thank everyone enough. Also thank you so much to everyone on social media for your messages throughout the games & to the Aussie fans out here who have shown us so much support ❤️🥈🥉" - Kelly Simm, Team England 

No comments:

Post a Comment